For more information about Conowingo Dam, the Susquehanna River and the Bay, here are additional resources to check out.
- Lower Susquehanna River Watershed Assessment (LSRWA) report [PDF]
- Fact Sheet on Conowingo Dam [PDF]
- Infographic: Facts About the Dam’s Sediment Problem
In The News
- “Exelon sues MD, calls Conowingo requirements an ‘unfair burden’,” Bay Journal, August 2, 2018
- “Trash takes over Bay, local waterways,” Star-Democrat, August 1, 2018.
- “Hogan, local officials monitor flooding risk near Conowingo Dam,” Baltimore Sun, July 27, 2018
- “Conowingo Dam cleanup should require specific measures,” Op-Ed, Baltimore Sun, May 8, 2018
- “Maryland orders Exelon to shoulder Conowingo pollution reductions,” Bay Journal, April 27, 2018
- Clean Water Act Section 401 Certification for Conowingo Dam
- FERC’s Draft Environmental Assessment for Conowingo
- Exelon’s relicensing page for Conowingo dam
- Maryland DNR’s Lower Susquehanna River Watershed Assessment page
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Lower Susquehanna River Watershed Assessment page
- Conowingo Dam & Sediment Trapping/Scoring